What's new

What is this?

jr0405

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi I'm new here and I found this(Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet) tripod in someone's garbage and decided to take it, in the box was this thing with a ball joint on one end and a claw on the other, pictures below.
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Does anyone have any idea what this is or what it's used for, thanks so much.
-Jack
 
Last edited:
2nd link is wrong.
Without seeing the pic, I'd guess a ballhead?
 
Looks like a small, table-top tripod with a low-capacity, simple, friction ballhead on top.
 
Looks like a mini table tripod. Did you try pulling out the legs?
 
Last edited:
Looks like a mint table tripod. Did you try pulling out the legs?
This is it, thanks so much I can't believe I never thought to pull the legs out. Thanks for all your help.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom