Bokeh is a non-adjustable property of each make/model of lens.
I suspect what you are referring to is a shallow depth-of-field (DoF), not bokeh.
Wide angle lenses, add or otherwise make DoF deeper and backgrounds less blurred.
Shallow DoF is what makes backgrounds blurry.
Understanding Depth of Field in Photography
The lens in any camera phone is the limiting factor and most external lenses are going to have various issue, depending on their cost. Add-on lenses with fewer optical issues cost more.
That said, UPS should be delivering a
AUKEY Ora iPhone Camera Lens, 0.45x 140° Wide-Angle for my Samsung phone and Fire Tablet tomorrow. I don't plan to use the 10x marco lens that's included.
A wider angle view is what I want for a cross country train trip to San Francisco in March and the Aukey seems to have no chromatic aberration, and acceptable to me sharpness around the edges.
I will mount my phone on a tripod/monopod smart phone holder that has a cold shoe so I can plug my
Rode VideoMicro shotgun mic into the phone for improved quality sound.