What kind of a plane are you?

I wanted to be something kewl like the Bell X-1 or something vintage like a Keith Rider racer of some sort. Instead, I'm like the rest of you introverted, non-confrontational, but will ruin someone's day when they're not expecting it EA-6B Prowler :wink:

Michael..........not feeling very "military" today

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]F/A-22 Raptor [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best. [/FONT]

EA-6B. I feel more like a C-54. Old, slow, but gets there.

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom. :grumpy:

F/A-22 Raptor
You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

quiz983outcome8.jpg

Yah baybee!..... Woo-hoo!.....:lol:

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]F-16 Fighting Falcon [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]
quiz983outcome7.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]hell yea slap that ass :D
[/FONT]

I would have preferred to be an A-10 or F-14 but...

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

EA-6B Prowler You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

quiz983outcome5.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back