What's new

What Level am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear once to get to the advanced level you can smell colors and taste sounds.

I've already done that.

Then again, it was the 70's, soooo...

I've already done that.

Then again, it was the 70's, soooo...

It was the 60's for me......
1.gif

Pffft, I smelled purple this morning, it smells like grape jelly!
 
I experienced synesthesia once, on a purple front porch light....it tasted like electricity and Jolly Rancher green apple...
 
I started at level one but took a secret hidden pipe on level three to get to a level with another pipe to get me to the final level. Sorry pal, I've already beaten the game. As for your level, you're still at the start menu.

This is about photography not the game of Chutes and Ladders. :D
 
Closed at Op's request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom