What's new

What makes a good portrait C&C

jacsul

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
136
Reaction score
7
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm trying to find which one of these makes the most impact...
I feel #2 is best, more dramatic. Your thoughts???

Thanks.

Jack

132.jpg


0901-2.jpg


091-1.jpg
 
The first is the only one that strikes me as a portrait, the others are more like candid shots.

What do you mean by impact? While they are all nice pictures, I'm not sure anyone really strikes me as having impact, at least not by my definition of impact. Which is why I want to know yours.
 
None of these really catch my eye. To me, these are more like snapshots than carefully composed portrait type shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom