What No Otters?

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
as the weather was so bad yesterday I've no new shots so a few old ones for you, and not an Otter to be seen

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Bar Headed Goose

Sleepy head Snow Leopard

Black Swans

EEEEEK

Komodo Dragon

Sarus Crane

No Otters?? But hey that is ok because these are Just as great!!

Hey, that little mouse is not "eeek". It is cuuuuute!
Very nice ones, the black swans are really special!
That snow leopard is laughing his head off at your attempts to take his pic, isn't he? (Don't suggest he's merely yawning, he is almost in stitches, I am sure!!! :biggrin: )

LaFoto said:
Hey, that little mouse is not "eeek". It is cuuuuute!
Very nice ones, the black swans are really special!
That snow leopard is laughing his head off at your attempts to take his pic, isn't he? (Don't suggest he's merely yawning, he is almost in stitches, I am sure!!! :biggrin: )

I agree about the Mouse I'ts just I'm not sure what kind of a mouse it is, other than a wireless one :lol: :lol:

And thanks everyone else for your comments

And yes the Snow Leopard was laughing at for standing around in -3 degress taking photos, here is the next shot in that sequence

NOT SO CUDDLY NOW
yhgm8h.jpg

Jeff Canes said:
Nice series, my favs are the mouse and the goose

cheers, I just wish the colour was a bit better on the Mouse shot but the lighting was terrible

Nice ones! I like the black swans and the komodo the best.

Do you have any puffin shots? I've never been able to get a good one.

Antarctican said:
Nice ones! I like the black swans and the komodo the best.

Do you have any puffin shots? I've never been able to get a good one.

To be honest, I've never even seen one :blushing:
I'll have to ask my mate where the best place in UK is for them, might have to ask him if I can use his hide one of these days and get shots of the Red Kites and barn Owls that live out near him. Thinking about it I got a week off work soon :wink:

lostprophet said:
To be honest, I've never even seen one :blushing:

I haven't seen many...in the wild they were on cliffs and I was in a zodiac that was riding the waves, so no shots were possible. And in the 1 or 2 zoos I've seen that actually have them, they were behind very dirty/splashed glass.

Look forward to the owl and kite shots you mentioned, if you get out!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back