What on earth can be this interesting???

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That makes Mia, the cat, look as alert?

MiasiehtSchlange1.jpg

Or even reach out? (Clue in the photo ;))

MiasiehtSchlange2.jpg

Or sit on her haunches even for a better look (more clue here :D)

MiasiehtSchlange3.jpg

Ah!
Sabine brought down one of her snakes!

MiasiehtSchlange4.jpg

I just so like Mia's expression whenever she sees the snakes (or anything that arouses her acute interest, for that matter), I cannot have these situations happen without getting the camera out - despite the fact that I already have hundreds of photos of Mia ;).

They cannot really be together. Mia is full of respect as well as curiosity. So she looks and looks attentively and ... then tries to touch, but with her claws out! That is when Sabine has to be super-careful her snake does not get scratched and hurt! (Nothing would ever happen the other way round, cats are waaaaayyy too big to fit into these snakes' "feeding scheme") She took it back very, very soon after I had taken these photos!!!

Yeah, I was more worried about the snakes, knowing my cats and their tendancy to kill that it does not understand ans/or moves.

Oh dear I am sloppy tonight.....

the word "have" seems to be missing from my previous post :lol:

That third shot is priceless...they're seeing 'eye to eye'.

Ach, if only that freshly ironed shirt cooling on the back of the dining chair weren't there in the background! I am sooo "grrr!" about that fact ... I often really tried to watch my backgrounds, but with Mia moving around Sabine, looking from this angle and that ... And I had to take photos, I had no time for removing that shirt ;) ! (The iron was still on, too, plus Sabine wanted to carry her snake back upstairs soon after Mia had reached out first).

Maybe there's a way to blur the background more, if it bothers you?

The first shot is also lovely, with Mia's beautiful green eyes so intently staring

That third shot is great. All of them are good, but the third one is just a bit better :)
There is probably a way to get the shirt out of the shot. Maybe time to put the pic in a PS challenge on TPF.

I love that third shot. It's interesting that it's the shirt that bothers you. All I'd be inclined to do is to change the colour of the tablecloth to a grey-blue.

Best wishes,
Helen

You mean that red "cat cloth" which is lying on top of our regular table cloth? Yes, well, I didn't think about that one, either, when I took the photo. Mostly I tried to just not get any background into the framing, at all, but that didn't always work.

All in all, though, these are mere snapshots, if truth be told ;). So I might put the third up into the Photo Challenges and have someone take away that shirt (and the red corner of the cat cloth - or Sabine's sweatshirt, whatever that red corner really is?), but I am not going to publish any of those photos, anyway (I think) ;) .

Most reactions

Back