What photo editing software has this effect?

poi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi
Im new to this forum and would like to know what the name of the effect used in this photo is and what program can be used to create this effect?

Thanks heaps

Poi :)

TPF rules prohibit the posting of images to which a person does not hold either permission or copyright. You may edit this post to include LINKS to the images from their original location.

Last edited by a moderator:
ohk :) so could you please tell me how to do it?

It's a Lichtenstein style comic pop art, except in monotone.

google "lichtenstein filter" and see what you find.

thanks for your response :) although i couldnt really find much. do you know if there is a program to do such an effect?

thetrue said:
Instagram HAHA

Except not. Since the effect is not achievable with Instagram

Sooooooo sorry, let me retract my statement. NO, I have no idea what program can do that. Maybe Picasa or something. Sorry to hurt everyone's feelers.......:eye roll:

ACTUALLY, I do recall one of my old cell phones offering this effect. It was a..................Samsung (?) but I don't remember the model, that was, I dunno, about 8 years ago or so...

thetrue said:
Sooooooo sorry, let me retract my statement. NO, I have no idea what program can do that. Maybe Picasa or something. Sorry to hurt everyone's feelers.......:eye roll:

Well, if it had actually been something achievable via Instagram, your statement would have worked... Unfortunately you weren't even close.

I sense sarcasm. U mad?

No, just sarcastic as usual. I don't get mad, nobody is worth the increase in blood pressure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back