What real women want from guys.

thank god I didn't find a "real" woman...

I didn't know people really read this kind of stuff, except at the supermarkets.

"He should be able to sing along to all the songs on Boston's first album."

What are us straight men, gay?

What women want from men is simple, and its only one word: Everything.

the only thing that baffles me more than working out who reads these is working out who writes them!!!!

Opposed to what fake women expect from Men? Lol.

I think Overread has a good point.

I want to see the database with the collected data in it's entirety because some how some of these just seem off as being on the top of the list. Also knowing how many of these real women were actually polled would be nice. More likely written by the female staff employed by the magazine. LOL

Don't make me come up with another twist on the zombieland rules... "Zombieland rules on how to be a real man"

:lmao:

:crazy:_He should have decided on a sexual preference.

Surely that does not imply that some men are still trying to decide whether they are gay or heterosexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock:

skieur

"He should, every now and then, substitute a light beer with Scotch on the rocks."

NO! Schotch should NEVER be on the rocks. Cold kills the flavor. (Though light beer is the devil)

Right...and if all this things that should were, heck, we'd all be perfect little bunnies, now wouldn't we ;)

Sorry, sarcasm just feels like the only adequate remark from my side.

Agree with all that has been said above! Especially Overread - very nice point!

One thing that really gets me, if this is, as they claim it, the real womans demands to us males, then how come they only expect us to be faithfull at the age of 53?! I know that every time I only as much as look at another girl I get "the look" (kinda hard if your working on set with a bunch of lingerie models)... ;)

erose86 really made my day though with her comment about the rest being bull**** ;)

Certainly did ;)

Funny stuff. Obviously made up. The references to Boston and Bob Dylan are clear tip-offs that the article is a fake, a spoof, a put-on.

@ Derrel

Not that I disagree with you in any way, but I would like to ask in what way these references gave it away?

Most reactions

Back