What really matters...

stk

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't know if this is something popular in other countries, but where I'm from we have "Christmas calenders" were we count down from 1. to 24. of Desember, the day we celebrate Christmas. Every day in this calendar children (or childish adults) will get some kind of surprise, usually som kind of gift from their parents.

Lately we have, insted of using loads of money on useless ****, bought our kids a photo album for the 1. of Desember, and for the rest of the days they've received a couple of photos from the passed year.

This year, as I prepared the photos for the calendar, I experienced some kind of realization of what's important. Image quality and sharpness is really not amongst it. Not even composition matters when the subject matters to you.

This is what matters to me:
DSC_0250.jpg DSC_0264.jpg DSC_0438.jpg DSC_0595.jpg DSC_0630.jpg DSC_0675.jpg DSC_0758.jpg DSC_0795-Edit.jpg DSC_0865.jpg DSC_1449.jpg DSC_1489.jpg DSC_1509.jpg DSC_1542-Edit.jpg DSC_1594.jpg DSC_2360.jpg

Fantastic shooting!

Reactions: stk
Sharing memories is one of the greatest gifts. :)

I don't know if this is something popular in other countries, but where I'm from we have "Christmas calenders" were we count down from 1. to 24. of Desember, the day we celebrate Christmas. Every day in this calendar children (or childish adults) will get some kind of surprise, usually som kind of gift from their parents.
Just to clarify:

Advent calendar
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

An Advent calendar with a nativity scene behind the 24th door, surrounded by other Advent, Christmas and Christian symbols
An Advent calendar is a special calendar used to count the days of Advent in anticipation of Christmas.[1] Since the date of the First Sunday of Advent varies, falling between November 27 and December 3 inclusive, many Advent calendars, especially those that are reusable, often begin on December 1, although those that are produced for a specific year often include the last few days of November that are part of the liturgical season.[2][3] The Advent calendar was first used by German Lutherans in the 19th and 20th centuries.[4][5]

It should be obvious, but in case anyone missed it; this is to teach children about the Advent.

Great idea! Creative shooting too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back