What's new

What should I do differently

Onerider

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
188
Reaction score
27
Location
Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee Misplaced Texan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think of this? I'm still struggling. The space on the right bothers me some but it seemed too confining to crop it closer.


20130110-IMG_0963-2.jpg
 
Having the eyes fall in the horizontal centre would normally bother me in terms of composition; but I find the tailing swishing out to the corner to effectively keep the comp from feeling too centred. It's certainly debatable though.

I wouldn't crop it even a millimetre from the right.

A BW conversion would do well--though you have that stick on the UL to deal with; and, well, you lose the cat's signature hue.
 
dhris..there are even more distractions to the left if I were to recrop in that direction, so I'm kinda stuck. Did you mean the eyes were too centered in the vertical instead of horizontal?
 
IMO, it is way over-saturated and the background is too intrusive and bright.

I tend to agree here. A wider aperture may have helped but checking the background is something I get caught on. I'm gradually learning to check it on every pic I take.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom