What smiley is your boss?

jocose said:
JonMikal,

You're becoming obssessed :) But if it will help with the therapy, and make you feel better, I will let you put something pithy and witty up related to monkeys...have at it quickly, before I change my mind! :mrgreen:
:lol:

:grumpy: this is my top boss...
:shock: this is his face when he first saw me...
:pale: after he saw me ( in the boots, that is....)
:alien: he is a damn texan ( sorry fella texans, but i like ya'll so i omit you from the cliche' ... no harm intended.... arkansans just hate texans ... stems from the southwest conference....and now... just habit.... sorry....luv ya, mean it! your not like this guy....)

:eek:ldman: this is the sorry sob, daily...(may he rot in west hell for years...)

oh, just so i dont go beating around the bush, i dont like this knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, nose picking, arm hair sniffin' piece of ....well.. never mind... dont wanna talk ugly about the dead, and if the next potion works like i plan.................. :mrgreen:

jocose said:
JonMikal,

You're becoming obssessed :) But if it will help with the therapy, and make you feel better, I will let you put something pithy and witty up related to monkeys...have at it quickly, before I change my mind! :mrgreen:

i don't think i need your ok....look up :mrgreen:

she's really asexual, but I guess she has girlie parts (eeewwww, there's an image I really didn't want painted on my brain).

Oh, I finally looked up. Very funny. That should NOT go above my avatar :lmao:

jocose said:
she's really asexual, but I guess she has girlie parts (eeewwww, there's an image I really didn't want painted on my brain).

Oh, I finally looked up. Very funny. That should NOT go above my avatar :lmao:

i'll think about it :greenpbl: depends on how well you behave bace....i mean jocose. geez, i'm sorry for that :er:

I don't have a boss but I do have a business partner. I actually used to be married to him but he was a
ladysman.gif
so we're not married anymore. Now he's just :angry1:

:roll:

photogoddess said:
I don't have a boss but I do have a business partner. I actually used to be married to him but he was a
ladysman.gif
so we're not married anymore. Now he's just :angry1:

:roll:
you have to work with your ex as partners? :puke-rig: :puke-rig: :puke-rig:

Most reactions

Back