What stroboframe do you use and why?

GerryDavid

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to get a strobo frame for an upcoming wedding, that way I can have the flash a bit higher and have it above the camera while shooting portrait orientation with out having to hand hold. My wedding mentor from 10 years ago had a nice one but I dont remember much about it other than the grip being comfortable and the camera can rotate inside the frame.

Most of the ones I see on amazon or bh dont seem to rotate inside the frame, or is that an accessory you have to buy?

Thanks for the advice! :)

I have a Quick Flip, but I probably haven't used it in three years.

I bought it because it was inexpensive and did what I wanted it to do...

I have the Stroboframe Press-T. I like it because it's designed so that you don't hold the bracket, but you hold the camera with two hand, just like you would without the bracket.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have the Pro-RL that I use a couple of times a year. What I like about it is how fast it is to rotate the camera and how far away from the lens axis you can get the flash (including being able to tilt the flash). It's a little buylkier than a couple of the others, but it also works well with the larger 1D bodies or other bodies with the extra battery grip on it.

Don't forget, you'll need one (maybe two or three) off-shoe cords...and they aren't necessarily cheap.

Most reactions

Back