carish1 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Wasgington DC Jan 25, 2007 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Hmmmm ............. really don't know! :scratch: This is a nice photo! Did he realise that you took his photo when you did?
Hmmmm ............. really don't know! :scratch: This is a nice photo! Did he realise that you took his photo when you did?
bryanwhite TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 102 Reaction score 0 Location Portland, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 #3 Your title says it all, and I like the human interest in the photo.
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 #4 Great shot, I can really imagine what's going on in his head. Dani.
Jeremy Z No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 4, 2007 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 32 Location Chicago burbs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 #5 Nice shot.
Sebastian TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 121 Reaction score 0 Location Hannover, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 #6 ... Junk in a frame I really don`t know! But I am not a artist at all. :roll:
Imagee TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2007 Messages 31 Reaction score 2 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 #7 I laughed out loud at this one!