What's new

What tripod?

Keytarjunkie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My parents have agreed to help fund a real tripod for the holidays this year (I've been using a fifty year old one). My budget is around $300 and I have no problem buying used as long as it isn't damaged (tripods seem to have pretty crappy resale value so I probably will end up buying used). I shoot a bit of digital (Nikon D300 with no particularly heavy lenses), 35mm (Leica), 6x7 (Pentax), and soon 4x5. So I need something pretty lightweight and flexible, but something I can keep a 4x5 on for 80% of the time. I like manfrottos but I'm open to everything, what should I get?
 
My suggestion is to go to the B&H and Adorama websites and take a look at what they offer. Look at the weight rating and what features they have and you want. I guess use the user info to see what other people think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom