what TV-series are you into?

monicam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
qj.net
hi there... what's your favorite TV mini-series?

for example: Lost? 24? Alias? Smallville? The OC? One tree hill? The 4400? ...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't think there's gonna be a season 6 of 24.

I wouldn't wanna watch if there was.

OP
monicam

monicam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
qj.net
and one more thing I forgot I love Allias..

i like jennifer garner....she's pretty..

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
24, Alias, Invasion, Prison Break.

24 is pretty good this year, lots of unexpected deaths. Alias... so-so but I like Jen, she's one cool chick. Invasion... getting to be a bit boring, don't think I'd watch another season of it. Prison Break... yes, it's entertaining.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hardly know any of the series mentioned here....

Waking the Dead is now being shown on German TV (dubbed :irked: - much to my dismay). I watched to episodes while we were on holidays in Ireland back in 2004 and was fascinated. The dubbed version has lost a bit... but what can I do.

I am into a number of all German series, so mentioning those would not do anything to any of you.

'Daniel'

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The OC, ER, Desperate Housewives and Lost.

Also GREEN WING!!! NEW SERIES FOR ALL THE UK HEADS! wooh sorry about that. You need to watch it thoguh if you don't.

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Daniel said:
The OC, ER, Desperate Housewives and Lost.

Also GREEN WING!!! NEW SERIES FOR ALL THE UK HEADS! wooh sorry about that. You need to watch it thoguh if you don't.

yea, im looking forward to this... very funny.... :lol: I dont wanna offend any fans here.... but I have to say tho i have a real problem with lost.... i do watch it... just cuz its kinda eye candy... but the storyline is amongst the worst to ever come out of american tv IMO... it really annoyes me everytime i see it... (begining to question why i bother watching it now!).... its just soooo lame... you'd think spending all that money on location and actors etc...that they'd employ some good writers... and btw i have watched every episode and have fully taken in everything thats happened, (theres nothing worse than an uneducated argument) having said that its obviously doing well cuz they keep making them. just my opinion... dont get mad.... give me twin peaks or 24 anyday.

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Photos OK to edit
House and Grey's Anatomy are the only ones we usually always see. We do like Scrubs and Extreme Home Makeover as well.

Most reactions