what TV-series are you into?

I work alot of evenings, so I miss alot but I find time for:

1. Lost
2. Greys Anatomy
3. 24
4. OC

the only thing i make sure to see is house and 24.....(can not give up keifer...)

but seem to be getting hooked on deal or no deal.....love to watch how greedy people get......very facinating to watch their reaction to the offer of money.......

yea i would consider it a series.... gotta say its supprising how many of you americans are into house.... i, unfortunately didnt start watching it, but i'll watch the full set at some point... do you all find hugh laurie a convincing american??.... he's one of our comedy greats... from blackadder etc... did you get that series too??

Archangel said:
yea i would consider it a series.... gotta say its supprising how many of you americans are into house.... i, unfortunately didnt start watching it, but i'll watch the full set at some point... do you all find hugh laurie a convincing american??.... he's one of our comedy greats... from blackadder etc... did you get that series too??

i don't care what nationality he is, i think he's hilarious. i love that show.

The original CSI is about the only thing i watch regularly... i love the characters and the writers do a great job IMO keeping it going. Most shows would have "jumped the shark" by now...

i was into the 1st season of LOST, but i couldn't get into the 2nd season for some reason, i will probably try it again when it comes out on DVD.

Archangel said:
yea i would consider it a series

hmmmm, i though a mini-series was a show that picks up where it left off. oh well....learn something new everyday :thumbup:

Daniel said:
Isn't a mini series a short series? Like 7 episodes.

yea thats what i thought.... thats what it means over here anyway!

House
The Unit
CSI: LV & Miami
ER

Sitcom: Two and a half men

I don't know about any mini-series, but I enjoy House, Ghost Whisperer and Deal or No Deal :mrgreen: ! I tell ya, one of these days, they'll read my name as the $10,000 winner!!!

Oh and Angel, I think Hugh Laurie is great. I think that if you just knew him from this show, you'd think he was from around here! But, I love that english accent too!

Calliope said:
I don't know about any mini-series, but I enjoy House, Ghost Whisperer and Deal or No Deal :mrgreen: ! I tell ya, one of these days, they'll read my name as the $10,000 winner!!!

Oh and Angel, I think Hugh Laurie is great. I think that if you just knew him from this show, you'd think he was from around here! But, I love that english accent too!

preach on, Mistress!

Thanks calliope (and anicole for the accent compliment!).... i thought it was pretty good but just wondered what an american would make of his accent... its like when an american actor does an english accent..., some can be dodgy, but it depends how good the actor is. i like HL tho so thats ok :mrgreen:

Archangel said:
... do you all find hugh laurie a convincing american??.... he's one of our comedy greats... from blackadder etc... did you get that series too??
One of the reasons I first tuned into House was because Hugh Laurie was in it. I've enjoyed his comedy (eg. Blackadder) and wanted to see how he's do carrying a dramatic series. There was an article in an entertainment magazine about how convincing his American accent is. He plays the part well, IMO. Quite the switch from his Blackadder role(s).

Antarctican said:
One of the reasons I first tuned into House was because Hugh Laurie was in it. I've enjoyed his comedy (eg. Blackadder) and wanted to see how he's do carrying a dramatic series. There was an article in an entertainment magazine about how convincing his American accent is. He plays the part well, IMO. Quite the switch from his Blackadder role(s).

Thats what i was curious about, cuz alot of his previous stuff has been more slapstick comedy.... wish i'd watched it from the start now!.... everyone i know who watches it says its great, if they dont repeat it soon i'll have to write to the tv station and complain :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back