what web browser do you use?

Firefox and Flock which has a direct uploader to Photobucket and Flickr with a strip of your uploaded pics at the top of the screen and quick copying of links for posting. makes life easier if both browsers open and you are posting a series of pictures in a thread.

FF 80% of time
Safari 20% of time

To quote the latest PC Magazine "...Safari, a bad browser..."

Opera. Fastest, most secure, best set of built in features, IRC client, and email.

On my home comp i use FF

but on the tablet i got from my school i use internet explorer becuase when the comp is in tablet mode it allows you to enter letters/words with out the keyboard (essential)

Desktop I am using IE (the pre 7.0 version - the is the new one correct?) but on my laptop I am using Safari however I have downloaded Firefox, I should probably be using that instead.

Doesn't matter much to me, my needs are places for bookmarks (so I can jump between my five favourite sites like a kid who has had three packs of skittles) and a google bar for searching.

I use safari, but before I 'made the switch' I was a mozilla/firefox user. Safari is awesome, I love the auto-fill on the URL bar, I can't browse without it now.

Firefox for a couple years now, used Opera before.

i've been using firefox for quite a while. has anyone tried the beta?

No, but it reviewed very well in our newspaper. Enough for him to suggest trying it out now.

I have FF and Netscape (I don't have a Netscape connection, not sure how this came about, but it's actually my favorite) upstairs and IE downstairs.

Are there still websites which are IE optimised which do not work on other browsers? if so, they should be boycotted ;) .... haven't seen any serious website for years though which would not work with FF

Most reactions

Back