What would be your ideal stock photo site?

photodubai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all

After reading the subject line, let me just clarify - I don't mean which of the existing ones is your ideal stock photo site (as you'd probably shout a resounding "NONE").

I mean - what would you look for in your ideal stock photo site? There is a lot of talk about royalty percentages, approval ratings etc - but what would be your top criteria to feel comfortable uploading your work and making a justified amount of money from it?

If you had to use a certain standard to negotiate with existing stock photo sites - where would you strike 'your' deal?

Would be interested to know

Cheers

Lev

Hi all

After reading the subject line, let me just clarify - I don't mean which of the existing ones is your ideal stock photo site (as you'd probably shout a resounding "NONE").

I mean - what would you look for in your ideal stock photo site? There is a lot of talk about royalty percentages, approval ratings etc - but what would be your top criteria to feel comfortable uploading your work and making a justified amount of money from it?

If you had to use a certain standard to negotiate with existing stock photo sites - where would you strike 'your' deal?

Would be interested to know

Cheers

Lev

Irrespective of the photographer's point of view, I don't see that stock photo agencies meet the needs of many of their potential customers. As a presenter, I have often found the need for a particular photo that I do not have in my collection or am able to photograph at a reasonable cost. Although I have checked out stock agencies, I have rarely found anything that meets my needs.

skieur

Most reactions

Back