What's new

WHAT WOULD HAVE MADE THIS A BETTER PHOTO? MORE AMISH

LLD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
15
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these photos on the same trip. It was snowing that day so the one of the family I had to adjust due to a haze to the photo. I took this photo of a horse parked outside a home.. I did edit it slightly and I tend to use the sharpness adjustment a little too much but it does seem to make the photo pop a little- or is it a little too much?
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_4298.webp
    $DSC_4298.webp
    258.7 KB · Views: 113
Pretty decent shots. I LOVE the way the horse is looking back at you! lol. I don;t even mind the one cut off wheel that much. Excellent foot-fall timing on the horse and carriage. I lkike the distant silos, and the telephone wires are kind of a 'statement' item.
 
There's no need to shout.
 
I read your post title as the question and Christopher Walken answering. :lol:

I like the photos. I'm a newb so no good advice from me, but I'm looking forward to seeing what everybody has to say.

C
 
Sorry o hey tyler.. just realized I had my caps on! First day joining site lots to learn!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom