D dan.rpo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2008 Messages 172 Reaction score 0 Location Long Island, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2008 #1
C Chris Chow TPF Noob! Joined May 10, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2008 #2 intresting...
T Teknik TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 135 Reaction score 0 Location Naples,Fl Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2008 #3 Nice I like looking at shots from that angle for some reason
matt-l TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 2,707 Reaction score 1 Location Newfoundland..Due East Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 21, 2008 #4 I feel the focal point would be better in the middle or higher with this shot, it seems to be to low for the eye to catch right away. Nice idea though!
I feel the focal point would be better in the middle or higher with this shot, it seems to be to low for the eye to catch right away. Nice idea though!