What's new

Whatcha think...

ScoobyRoo20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
272
Reaction score
5
Location
N. Texas
about these lines?

1.
47b6dd27b3127cce97c37cd66e1200000016108AYuGrFi4buT

2.
47b6dd27b3127cce97c37cde6e1a00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

3.
47b6dd27b3127cce97c37cd86e1c00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

4.
47b6dd27b3127cce97c37cc86e0c00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

5.
47b6dd27b3127cce97c37cb3ef4700000016108AYuGrFi4buT

6.
47b6dd27b3127cce97c37ca26e6600000016108AYuGrFi4buT



Enjoy
 
Wow.
A pity: too late for the "Bridges" and too late for the "Lines" in the Challenge of the Month ;).
And yes, I'd add a bit of contrast to all of these, too.
I think, my favourite here is 3 because in that one you can see best how the one lane turns off and goes in another direction.
 
Thanks ya'll. I know it needs contrast but I don't have anything to do that with yet. I really enjoy your comments. =)
 
LaFoto said:
Wow.
A pity: too late for the "Bridges" and too late for the "Lines" in the Challenge of the Month ;).

Do you really think that they are good enough for a competition?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom