Whatever happened to the mini photo competitions?

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
They not being done anymore? You know the ones where 5/6 different subjects were posted and participants had an hour to take the photos and get them posted up?

Guess it was kind of awkward with all the different time zones we live in, was fun though... :blushing:

One was held not too terribly long ago. Maybe a month or so. I think those kinda stopped because the people who started them up don't come around too much lately. I'm sure no one will stop you if you try and get them going again. :)

I may just do that.... any takers so we can try and organise a day and time?

I'm down. Just have to have creative catagories.

Sometime in the evening eastern time during the week. I'm never around during the weekends.

I think those were called the shoot-outs, Becky. Why not start another thread using that title and see if you catch some participants' eyes? :)

Actually, it was called TPF Fight Club :) I organized one a few months ago but it's really hard to find times that work for everyone. I'm game to organize another if we can gather some interest :D

terri said:
I think those were called the shoot-outs, Becky. Why not start another thread using that title and see if you catch some participants' eyes? :)

Actually, they were called Fight Club. :p

terri said:
yeah, whatever. :mrgreen: Why didn't you help the poor girl out then? :lol:

Sorry, I was distracted by the Babes thread. What were we talking about again?

Oh, and does anyone have a drool mop?

i've always wanted to participate in a "fight club" but i was just never available during the times... it would be fun if someone got them up and rolling again... i always tried to at least participate by voting!

I'm definately up for some Fight Clubs, lets do it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back