What's new

What's a fesitval without.................

480sparky49 48

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.... FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

1
Fireworks8623Post.jpg



2
Fireworks8516Post.jpg



3
Fireworks8580Post.jpg



4
Fireworks8672Post.jpg



5
Fireworks8675Post.jpg



Comments welcome!
 
Beautiful! I'd love to take some nice firework photos... We're always on a boat watching them on the 4th and a boat isn't the best place to take photos without moving around. :( I could try a tripod and tell everyone not to move.... And the waves to be still.
 
I love the orange trails in pic two.
 
#2 reminds me of a bird.. With extra feet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom