Whats an easy way to earn small quick cash in photography?

how do you get into stock photography? like where do you post your pictures that can be seen by people who want to buy them? I've been on deviantart for a while now, and have yet to make a print sale.

Two things I didn't see mentioned:
1. Real Estate - although sales are down right now, it still might work. Someone has to take those photos in the brocures and on line, and the sales people are usuelly busy and use a P&S to take really bad photos. I know two people that made pocket money this way. Check out some real estate companies.

2. Pet photography - nowhere near as hard as weddings. It's not a once in a lifetime event. Check out a couple of books on the subject and try it.

Bonus - Peoples 'things'. I made some bucks some years ago by photographing cars. Started with a friend at a Corvette club and it just kind of grew. Again, it's not a lifetime event, and if you blow a few, you can do retakes. Other things are boats, motorcycles, airplanes, etc. People are proud of these things, and if you can provide a nice matted and framed print, it will be so much better than the typical snap shot they get, they will pay a reasonable amount.

Just IMHO.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back