What's new

Whats going on here?

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
7
Location
Wisconsin
Wxnut, I fear I had to change the displayed photos into links only, since - as you say - they are not yours, and as a rule we only show our own work in the galleries, ok? Links as reference to a question about how something may have been done are ok, though. Just thought I'd tell you and let everyone else know about this again in this manner.

And I have seen other examples for this technique on here before, and also heard the correct term for what has been done here, but ... alas! I'm old ... and forgetful ... and no longer remember :roll: ... But Lars here has found something quite useful, I think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom