jwbryson1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 4,280 Reaction score 949 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 #1 that screws into the bottom of the camera body and attaches the camera to the tripod head? I keep losing mine. I have a Manfrotto 190XPROB. Is there someplace that you can buy replacements of that part? Adorama? B&H?
that screws into the bottom of the camera body and attaches the camera to the tripod head? I keep losing mine. I have a Manfrotto 190XPROB. Is there someplace that you can buy replacements of that part? Adorama? B&H?
G GeorgieGirl No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 5, 2010 Messages 2,469 Reaction score 325 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 #2 A plate? Go right to the Manfrotto website....there is one center here in NJ...you can call them and they will send it to you. For a fee of course.
A plate? Go right to the Manfrotto website....there is one center here in NJ...you can call them and they will send it to you. For a fee of course.
jwbryson1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 4,280 Reaction score 949 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Quick release plate may be the answer...
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 #4 I call mine the "wherethehe((isthatgot-dam-tripod-quick-release plate". Yes, replacements are sold wherever fine tripods are sold. And you and I know why too...
I call mine the "wherethehe((isthatgot-dam-tripod-quick-release plate". Yes, replacements are sold wherever fine tripods are sold. And you and I know why too...
2WheelPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 6,844 Reaction score 996 Location Tampa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 #5 manfrotto plate Reminds me I need a second one too.
jwbryson1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 4,280 Reaction score 949 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Found it on Adorama. 3157N plate. $14. Thanks!
jwbryson1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 4,280 Reaction score 949 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Damn things keep walking away!! Heh heh heh...:lmao:
Tony S Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 23, 2011 Messages 2,094 Reaction score 598 Location Eatonville, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 #8 With all the ones we seem to be losing there should be a ton of them on Craigslist.
480sparky44 44 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 #9 I just buy 'em for $9 at the local camera store.
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 7, 2011 #10 I've lost the C-shaped lock washer on the camera side of the QR plate.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 8, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #11 kundalini said: I've lost the C-shaped lock washer on the camera side of the QR plate. Click to expand... They're called 'E-clips'. Easily available from any fastener supplier.
kundalini said: I've lost the C-shaped lock washer on the camera side of the QR plate. Click to expand... They're called 'E-clips'. Easily available from any fastener supplier.