What's new

What's the opposite of firefighters?

What's the opposite of firefighters?


Arsonist? Pyromaniac? Electrician?
 
Steve, DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! $Bitstrips_Derrel_cool story bro.webp
 
Hold on guys. Help is on the way. Everything will be alright:

$Fireman_web.webp
 
very cool !!!
 
480 Sparky: I love the photo ! What makes it gtear - this Ford looks like a dog as well :)
 
Thanks for the kind words :)

tirediron, I have seen the fires a couple of times after dark on days when we've had to work a little late. It does look pretty awesome. You can see a lot of sparks shooting up in the air, and on an overcast day they light the sky like a small city would. Unfortunately on those days everyone is tired and wanting to go home, and I haven't wanted to make people wait while I take some pictures. I'm sure sometime the opportunity will present itself. The days, after all, are getting shorter...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom