What's Up...

Luminosity said:
*Does the happy-jig*

We need a dancin smiley while you're at it :mrgreen:
How's this? ;)

dancing_spiderman.gif

do we need to appoint an Official TPF Gremlin Catcher? just to take a little off hobbes' plate

Luminosity said:
Not that I give a flyin ****e about it

This has had ME scratching my head since you posted it. Usually I hear "flyin-" followed by a well known 4 letter word but I cant say I have ever seen it spelled with an e on the end..

one of those things I guess... :p

Dweller said:
This has had ME scratching my head since you posted it. Usually I hear "flyin-" followed by a well known 4 letter word but I cant say I have ever seen it spelled with an e on the end..

one of those things I guess... :p

I said the poo word, but in the way an irishwoman would say it: sh1te

:mrgreen:

Hey lumi, you get the iPod?

No :( The man guessed what I was getting him and barred me from buying it, saying we need the money for the Euro trip.

Considering we set a limit of $ 50 per person ( yes I was gonna break that by buying the ipod ;) ) and the fact that I'd be buying the ipod on credit when I've almost maxed my card, I conceded to buying a lower priced pressie.

I SO wanted to get him that ipod though. Reality can be such a party-pooper sometimes...

Thanks for the help though :hugs:

Going rate for the nano is $ 299 ( for the 4 gig ) and the shuffle ( not worth buying in my eyes ) is about $180 for the 1 gig. Spend the extra 120 bucks and get the nano because if ya gonna buy one, may as well make it your worthwhile ( my philosophy anyway ).

I think the regular ipod is the sweetest deal still: $ 299 for the 20 gig.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back