what's your favorite tv show

Aubrey forgot to mention he's a big fan of 64 Zoo Lane, on Noggin :mrgreen:

But yeah, House is awesome! We like Grey's Anatomy as well.

'24' by all means. Pretty catchy show.

I haven't seen 24 ...sounds like it would be good though. I would have to go with

Nanny 911 (freakin funalarious)
Family guy
Simpsons
and anything on court tv and animal planet.

Sorry, I watch to much TV. I can watch the same movie forever and a day and still not get tired of it. Drives my husband up the wall..hehe...

XMetal, mythbusters is freaking awesome :lol: I have watched that show now and then...I always love it when they bust the myth and then show you what it would take for that actually to happen :)

andreag5 said:
Cops over here, then Dog the Bounty Hunter

Cops would have to be one of my faves, too! House, as well, though I haven't been able to watch it in 2 or 3 weeks. :( Oh, and Whose Line is it Anyway.

ok... I used to like the Smurfs :p some time ago :p

is it just me or is it everytime i turn on the sci fi channel, stargate is on? ill turn it on at three in the afternoon...stargate. 1am at night...stargate.

dang.

SAMURAI CHAMPLOO!!!!! It is one of the most badAZZ anime series I have ever seen. Umm..outside of that I watch alot of family guy, simpsons, futurama reruns... I love cartoons. I also like Cash in the Attic on BBC... for some odd reason I watch it every chance I get. Oh I can't forget about Gilmore Girls...lol!!! My girlfriend makes me. :(

MDowdey said:
is it just me or is it everytime i turn on the sci fi channel, stargate is on? ill turn it on at three in the afternoon...stargate. 1am at night...stargate.

dang.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I said that almost exact thing just last night. I hate that damn show...err all tweleve of the series. Sci-fi suckz monkey butts since they axed Farscape.

i just want to see an evening where they do a 2001, 2010 marathon.

thats all i want.

md

6 Feet Under had to be the best drama on t.v., except for last season which was kind of disappointing. I don't have cable, so I downloaded the episodes...and I savored them like candy. Brilliant writing...it's the only show I've ever been addicted to.

Globetrekker is a great show, Ian is the best traveller, he's hilarious.

24...keifer me all day, if you please.....i dont care what he does, just stand there for 24 hours, i dont care....but it is a killer show....! gotta love it...

eromallagadnama said:
XMetal, mythbusters is freaking awesome :lol: I have watched that show now and then...I always love it when they bust the myth and then show you what it would take for that actually to happen :)

The Myth on last nite's show was a good one, 'can a Cell phone generate a spark and cause a fire at a Gas Station?' They came to the conclusion that it couldn't and explained that static electricity was the culprit for causing fires.

Basically, if you can get out of your car (at the gas station) without touching anything metalic and you are wearing shoes that conduct rather than earth SE, you are a walking 'capacitor' and if you touch a metal part of your car with the fuel filler cap open and the bowser hose pumping gas - you will discharge the SE onto the bodywork and create a spark that will make the gas fumes ignite. :shock:

Moral to the story: Always earth yourself before getting out of your car at a gas station (touch the metal bodywork/chassis BEFORE getting out of the car).

Most reactions

Back