The Happiest New Year to the Best Photo Forum Anywhere

Hi Sharon! You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Great to see a post from you and to hear your positive attitude!!! I have a few friends that have fought and won over similar odds so I know that miracles can happen when positivity and prayer are involved.

Happy New Year and welcome back,

(yet another) Sharon

Oh, I can't tell you how gladdened I am to see you posting here tonight! I thought I saw you signed in yesterday...and was very,very hopeful that you were back. Sometimes dreams do come true!

Welcome back and happy new year! :smile:

:wav:
Wonderful to see posting again!!!
:wav:

Welcome back! Best wishes in continued treatments and recovery!

When ever we had a dr appt, my mom would jokingly ( and lovingly) say, 'just don't let him look at your head' :586:

I have plenty of shots saved for you to c/c for me.

Thanks for the write up as to what happened. I think it is beneficial for others to know symptoms in layman terms.
Welcome back. :1219:

Great to see you posting again. All the beat for 2016! Hope your health continues to improve!

Glad to see you on! Keep getting better and keep us posted. Merry new year!

So glad to see you on here Sharon. We have missed you so much. You have been lifted up in my thoughts, prayers, and fellow church members prayers.

Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God: I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My victorious right hand. Isiah 41:10

Hi sweetie! I saw you online yesterday and was hoping you'd post something. Great to hear back from you in person at last! You keep that fighting spirit that has gotten you this far - you are obviously one tough cookie. Happy New Year to you, too! :)

As you can see - we've missed you!

Glad to see you back up and around again.
Just saw you posting in another thread. Was wondering when you would return .. someone needs to do those POTM things !! lol

Good to have you back! I've not been on here every day lately and somehow missed this thread. The place hasn't been the same.

Happy New Year, and may God Bless you!

Glad to see you back up and around again.
Just saw you posting in another thread. Was wondering when you would return .. someone needs to do those POTM things !! lol

I know! I felt really bad when I realized that I took that on, and then just a few months later, this happens!
I do HOPE to be able to take that on again--the good news is that both contests are monthly, so they aren't things I have to tend to constantly. But until I know my chemo therapy schedule, and more important, how the chemo affects me...

Speaking of the POTMs & the Photo Challenge Themes--a HUGE thank you to those who stepped in and kept POTM running!! Ya'll know who you are--and you ROCK. :band:

Most reactions

Back