Whats your favorite TV shows?

If any of you guys are iTunes users, i recommend downloading 'How the Earth Was Made'. Just navigate through the networks to History Channel, then Special Presentations and find it on the list. I believe it was 4 dollars, but its the length of a feature film and it really is great.

umm well, lets put it this way... this is my most favorite memorabilia that I own... then of course there is my screen name....

DSC01801.jpg

DSC01802.jpg

Then of course there's this...

2054080450_c55116aa8b_o.jpg

1972-1983, all 251 episodes.

What can I say, some have Star Wars as an obsession, I've got MASH lol

one of the best shows ever

Don't watch TV really, just buy good series on DVD...

The Sopranos is thee best show I've ever seen, and its over, so I'm quite devastated. :(

Only program I make sure I catch on TV if I can is Top Gear.

Heroes, although I still havent seen all the first series coz I work the night its on and so i have to wait till i can get it. Other than that i can't say I watch much TV now, its mainly DVDs.

I used to love stargate, red dwarf and stuff like quantum leap! That show was frikkin AWESOME! I hated the way it finished though, so disappointing! Buffy and Angel were cool too - then they went to crap but they were cancelled anyways, so thats ok.

I was a real Sci-fi geek for a while, when there was actually some good sci-fi about.

Lost was also good. Kinda lost it a bit during season 2. Season 3 brought it back a little. 4 better answer some damn questions or I want those hours of my life back!

OH, the only show i do seem to catch each week is Top Gear! That show's class! Its about the only show about cars I can stomach or stand without wanthing to put my fist through my TV!

House has been one of my recent favorites, but have you noticed it kind of going down hill lately? I hope they are not running out of material, because this season has been a real disappointment :(

I dont really feel its been going down hill... as much as I loved that chick from his first team I really love this new team and the story of the journey it took for them to get there... next week the last person gets fired and the new team is complete... I hope the 13 stays but im guessing shes the one that goes because I really want her to stay and I never get what I want lol... or it could be that plastic surgeon I cant imagine him being one of the popular characters... I hope he goes.

As for the medical mysteries I dont really care about those as much the only reason I enjoy those is to see how much of the terminology I know and how much I can pick up and to see if I can catch something that doesnt make sense... its fun =)

umm well, lets put it this way... this is my most favorite memorabilia that I own... then of course there is my screen name....

DSC01801.jpg

DSC01802.jpg

Then of course there's this...

2054080450_c55116aa8b_o.jpg

1972-1983, all 251 episodes.

What can I say, some have Star Wars as an obsession, I've got MASH lol
Like what LP said, one of the best shows, ever.

My dad loves mash, and for christmas we all bought him the DVD set with all of the episodes on them including the movie (which was really bad, and i'm surprised and confused on the process to make it into a show for that matter).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back