What's your poison

Were another corona stocked household. Seems to always bee corona, fat tire and those girly smirnoff drinks my boy drinks in the fridge :lol:
Looking in the alcohol cupboard I can theres a lot of rum. Captain Morgans, Coruba (yum!), Malibu and Bundy (which Im sure unless your an australian will knock you off yer feet :lol: ) But when I really want to get word slurring drunk, ill go for the bottle of southern comfort :mrgreen:

Yes, Im a lush :lol:

I really don't drink that often & when I do it's usually ice cold Vodka:thumbup:

Had 4 pints of our local Beartown Brewery's Skinfull last night at the Car Club Committee meeting & the wife had to put me to bed! So much for writing up the minutes of the meeting! I can't remember talking about much after 10pm except Rallying!:blushing: :lol:

Favorite beer is MGD but there's nothing wrong with a Corona either.
In the wine department I prefer Sherry overall but a Bergundy makes a good second closely followed by Cabinet Sauvignon and occasionally on a hot summers day a Chardonnay.
For the hard stuff, Glenfiddich single malt is the only way to go but have been known to hit the Pernod (no water!) when it can be found.

Not a drinker much anymore. Black Tar Heroin is the only thing that gets me high anymore.

If I drink it's beer-either Guiness, Red Stripe or whatever's on sale that's not schwag.

voodoocat said:
Not a drinker much anymore. Black Tar Heroin is the only thing that gets me high anymore.

:biglaugh:

Not much of a drinker??? Think you'll make it through Zion without pouring another drink on me though? :lol:

Spirits:

Single malt scotch — currently into bottles of Scapa and Glenmorangie, both 12-year-olds. I also enjoy Port.

Beer:

While I enjoy Guiness, Bass, Newcastle Brown Ale, and the like, I usually go for the local and regional brews. Favorites include the Summer Ale, Winter Ale, and Oatmeal Stout from the Alaskan Brewing Co. and Black Butte Porter or Obsidian Stout from Deschutes Brewery.

Wine:

I dearly love German whites...Spätlese, Auslese, and the desert wines, too...Trockenbeeren Auslese and Eiswein. Botrytised is even better. I'm also a fan of big Cabs, muscat, and Sauternnes. Favorite wineries include, but are by no means limited to: Chateau Ste. Michelle, Beaulieu Vineyards, Weingut am Rosenberg, Scmitt & Sohne, and Blackwood Canyon.

photogoddess said:
:biglaugh:

Not much of a drinker??? Think you'll make it through Zion without pouring another drink on me though? :lol:
I can't wait to see the pics from this trip, and it isn't even November yet! :lol:

robhesketh said:
Uh huh? I think you do. I think you also like to stand outside McDonalds in your hoodie with all of your posse drinking the aforementioned over-strength cider. Got your number sonny.

Damn you must have seen me...the gigs up.

I'll let the truth out in it's entirety, here's a picture of me and my bredrins

SCMG0002.jpg

Yeh i'm cool.

I'll take a green tea too. If it's not Yerba Mate and doesn't taste like strait up Hay, it's a dud as far as I'm concerned.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back