What's your weather like?

Oldfireguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm sitting here editing a bunch of photos, looking out the window and seeing rain mixed with snow again. The weather sucks!

Tell me somewhere there is sunshine and warm weather.

it was about 60 with rain today, first day out above the 30's in quite a while

fredcwdoc said:
I'm sitting here editing a bunch of photos, looking out the window and seeing rain mixed with snow again. The weather sucks!

Tell me somewhere there is sunshine and warm weather.

Isnt our weather the greatest? Right now its snowing again, lightly, but my fiance is out in Forks and they have 3-4 inches on the side of the roads. The snow going up to hurricane ridge is very, very low right now.

Im not sure if youve even been to Port Angeles so saying our area might be far off.....but the weather in Washington the last week or so has been very odd.

Over 130 days without any rain. A new Phoenix record I guess... But... they're saying we'll have lots o' rain by Sunday. Let's hope.

Oh you warm weather folks are killing me!

Soul Rebel does not live to far away so he knows the hurt. Our feet are starting to get webs in-between the toes.

130 days with no rain! I don't think in my lifetime I have ever experienced that.

I have friends in Mesa and Phoenix. I think it's time for a visit.

I thought I got away from the rain for awhile when I left for Georgia to join the Army. Oh boy was I wrong. It didnt rain as often but it rained harder than I have ever seen it rain here. And it was still 90+ out. I couldnt believe it.

It was a bit surprising to see snow over here. We dont get much and having snow in March is a bit odd. The mountains behind us are covered almost year round but for some reason we are protected from too much snow down here in Port Angeles.

It's sunny and in the 50s today. The first day I was able to drive with the windows down in the truck and the radio blasting. It was wonderful! COME ON SPRING :mrgreen:

fredcwdoc said:
Oh you warm weather folks are killing me!

Soul Rebel does not live to far away so he knows the hurt. Our feet are starting to get webs in-between the toes.

130 days with no rain! I don't think in my lifetime I have ever experienced that.

I have friends in Mesa and Phoenix. I think it's time for a visit.

OMG!!! It's raining hard right now here. Delay your visit for a few days...:lmao:

Here in DuPage County, IL we are on tornado watch until 2:30am (5 hours away). We had some pleasantly rumbly thunderstorms and high winds earlier, and bright sun early this morning.

They say if you don't like the weather in Chicago, wait four minutes--it'll change. :D

We are at 61F right now, rain and miserable. But tomorrow I believe we will be getting snow and 50mph winds. That's Buffalo for you.

PachelbelsCanon350D said:
Here in DuPage County, IL we are on tornado watch until 2:30am (5 hours away). We had some pleasantly rumbly thunderstorms and high winds earlier, and bright sun early this morning.

They say if you don't like the weather in Chicago, wait four minutes--it'll change. :D

You're an Illinoisan??? Me too!
Yeah...it's getting nasty out again now. I got up this morning and it was windy, but WARM and not a cloud in the sky...so I walked to work, and wore only a zip up sweatshirt over my t-shirt. Got to work, checked weatherbug..said it was 60F, NICE!...I've now been here going on an hour and a half, and it's dropped 8 degrees already (supposed to drop a LOT more), and clouds have rolled in. :er: I WALKED TO WORK! So...now I"m scrounging for a ride home this afternoon. :grumpy:

its still cold here. just around freezing i guess. But there isnt a cloud in the sky, very beautiful after all those grey days. Hope it will stay this way for a while.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back