Whay is this sign covering things up

I had same problem with earlier version of Internet Explorer. I now use Internet Explorer 8 and all is good...

Tph.jpg

Last edited:
The OP's image doesn't look like a low resolution, just that the menu bar is all the way to the right instead of on the left. Everything else appears in the proper location.

I kicked my resolution down from 1600x900 to 800x600 and it still didn't look like his post. Somehow, for some reason, his browser is treating that table/row/cell incorrectly.

The OP's image doesn't look like a low resolution, just that the menu bar is all the way to the right instead of on the left. Everything else appears in the proper location.

I kicked my resolution down from 1600x900 to 800x600 and it still didn't look like his post. Somehow, for some reason, his browser is treating that table/row/cell incorrectly.
Yup, as you can see on the OP's photo, the "Log out" is on the far right but on my photo it's over to the left...

Its still there today, resolution is 1680-1050

Attachments

• $Image1.jpg
    $Image1.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 119
Resolution, people. Resolution. It's all about the size of your window.

Nope; I changed my resolution to the highest possible. My dual monitor wouldn't work with the higher resolution, so I couldn't leave it that way, but it made no difference on the laptop screen; the ad was still covering the Log Out link.

It does it on my Kindle Fire too (if I just use the browser instead of the app), but not on my Macbook.

On the other hand, I can't remember the last time I ever actually logged out of TPF, so I really don't care. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back