when a baby elephant attacks . . . and thai ruins etc

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BUILD.jpg

_DSC4281.jpg

the elephants were so much fun, three loose babys were having a blast with me and my sister and her hubby. they quickly learned to open our car doors! loved being scratched behind the ears and chasing me around. i've been around barnum and bailys animals backstage, but not like this without supervision! lots of fun

_DSC4245.jpg

and me proving i can climb palm trees ( i climbed it four times to make sure my sister got the shot right, this is the fourth try)

Wow, i am so jealous, i want to play with baby elephants. I love the first one (would hang it in my house love it).

_DSC4223.jpg

one more, notice my sister for scale

Oh ... erm :scratch: "notice (your) sister for scale" wasn't something I could do so easily ... took me QUITE some time to really FIND her! Whoa!

Great b&w work, very contrasty, I like that a lot!!!

And OF COURSE the battle between Mike And The Elephant is a cute one to look at.

Is there some dust on your sensor? Un-cloned-out dust? It shows in the Mike-On-The-Palm-Tree pic... (There is heaps of dust on my own sensor and I clone and clone like crazy most of the time... :roll: ) - you did well and so did you sister in that one!

Ooh I really like them all!! The B&Ws are wonderful as Corinna said the contrastiness is wonderful. I also really like the Mike v baby elephant :biggrin: What a fun photo!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back