What's new

When Children are present?

his4ever

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
0
Location
sitting at the computer...
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
schoollimit.jpg

My husband wanted a picture of this sign for his blog. We are wondering... what if a child is present in our car on a school day? What if there is one walking on the street? Do I have to go 20 when the children are in class? We really know the answer... but it is really a weird sign.

Comments and critique welcome.
 
thanks shoothoops. :D Is there any way I could make this picture better if I were to take it again? I did different angles and stuff when I shot this sign. This is the best one I found.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom