When I meet deer ...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... it either is a catastrophe (because the deer has met with my car going at 100km/h), or the deer has to be very tame and in a wild life park ... else I'd never be able to get a clear photo of deer!

146667696.jpg

146667686.jpg

146667676.jpg

Yes, when they are like this, it works!

146667711.jpg

146667770.jpg

146667741.jpg

146667749.jpg

You got some GOOOD pictures in here!! Very nice.. Im really liking Number 5!

Very nice. LOL, well i am glad that it was in a park this time. They really are cute. There is something aboutdeer that make them difficult to shoot i think, their couloration isso vague that it is difficult to get anything out of them except on a really bright or contrasty background. 4 is really nice, it is so young and so much still a baby with those sticky out eyes. There seems to be a bit of a green colour cast on them, was it post processing? and if not what about using a little bit of a sharpen filter in PS? They don't look like they are in a park where you have cropped the public out of the background on the last ones though :). No more catastrophies though please, btw did you take a (morbid :( )picture?

tim

The green cast, Tim, is because of all the leaves and the sun filtering through them, many of my photos got quite green because of that filter effect, look at this one (left being the way it came out of the camera, right the colour corrected version that I made from that original, which still is quite green, isn't it?):

146720766.jpg

And this is what we saw from there and you can imagine why everything got so green, can't you?

146720763.jpg

And actually, where there were all these animals feeding, there were no other people, it was in the open area of the park where you have to go for a longer walk. Few go in there and on that walk (or at least few went in there when we were there last Monday). Look:

146721820.jpg

(And no ... urgh! No morbit photos!)

Most reactions

Back