When technology backfires

Only if it is a cheap knockoff from China as these were. Of course the problem may have been exacerbated if the woman was listening to music from her Samsung Galaxy Note 7.

I'm convinced that at some point in the future our technology is a prime candidate for causing the extinction of the Human species.

Headphones Explosion Injures Airline Passenger

Technology had better get in line behind ebola, influenza, bubonic plague,famine, pestilence, war, and nuclear annihilation! lol.

Yeah....battery fires...they can occur in notebook computers, cameras, cars, aircraft, toys, hoverboards,smartphones, small appliances, and now headphones!

As near as we can tell an all out nuclear war will not cause Humans to become extinct.
There would be likely be a long 'nuclear winter' that would set civilization back quite a bit, but no extinction.

There is a genetic bottleneck theory, supported by genetic evidence (mitochondrial DNA), that between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago the human population on Earth sharply decreased to 3,000–10,000 surviving individuals, or between 1,000 and 10,000 breeding pairs, about 70,000 years ago because of a super volcano eruption (Toba) that caused a global climate change more sever than a 'nuclear winter'.

If you are getting that close to running out of whiskey before you can go and get some you don't need one hour deliver

Hey a pizza and libations- one stop shopping all at the touch of my smart phone.

If you are getting that close to running out of whiskey before you can go and get some you don't need one hour deliver

Hey a pizza and libations- one stop shopping all at the touch of my smart phone.
I repeat, if you are getting that low on whiskey, you ain't buying it right in the first place. THIS is how you keep whiskey on hand.

is how you keep whiskey on hand.

Wouldn't get anything done with that much on hand
And you have point with this comment how?
animated-smileys-drinking-003.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back