When the Bells Ring Twelve Times In Hell.

Peach Comma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ablindgirl.tripod.com
whenthebellsring.jpg

I wish it were a bit more focused. Or maybe this was intentional? The colors also seem to kind of just blend with each other. I think this photo would benefit with more contrast. And finally, the powerline post in the foreground is tilted to the left - if you could straighten that. Great idea though.

sukhoon2 said:
I wish it were a bit more focused. Or maybe this was intentional? The colors also seem to kind of just blend with each other. I think this photo would benefit with more contrast. And finally, the powerline post in the foreground is tilted to the left - if you could straighten that. Great idea though.

I had to keep the shutter open for about three seconds for anything to show up, so that's why it's got a bit of a blur to it. There aren't any colors though. Black and white. Don't know what to say about the powerline, I think it's better for pictures like this if things aren't nice and orderly.

I'll try to fix the contrast though. Again, it's hard for me to tell things like that with my **** monitor.

Don't know what to say about the powerline, I think it's better for pictures like this if things aren't nice and orderly.

That's an interesting take on it. I'm so used to having lines straight, that I dont think about having things nice and orderly, as you say. If I think about it that way, it looks good just the way it is. /thumbs up/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back