When There Wasn't a Storm and Life Was Pretty Okay...

bulldurham

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sunrise-econ-2-jpg.jpg

Nice. Great colors and mood.

Great image. How are you and your neighbours faring after the "storm"?

WesternGuy

I'm doing fine. I had a fantastic desk adjuster who took care of every need I had and never argued about my claim - but, I had photos and receipts so there wasn't much left to argue about. My neighbors on either side other than new roofs, haven't had anything else done to their houses at all.

Awesome shot! I can almost taste the beer at the end of the day as one sits there on the edge of their pier watching the sun drop down behind the distant horizon.

It is a sunrise, but all one has to do up here is turn one's head 180 degrees and you get essentially the same shot...one should turn one's body as well to avoid permanent damage to one's neck - just a suggestion.

It is a sunrise, but all one has to do up here is turn one's head 180 degrees and you get essentially the same shot...one should turn one's body as well to avoid permanent damage to one's neck - just a suggestion.

Sorry - didn't realize it was a sunrise. Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning.

Tell that to Linda Blair. (the power of Christ compels you.) :angel:

Sorry - didn't realize it was a sunrise. Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning.

Did not mean that tritely, more so that if a person turns their head 180 without turning their body, they might injure themselves...it was a joke.

Most reactions

Back