Reaction score
According to Lostprophet 8 miles from Purgatory
Website
www.ianhopgoodphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry for the iffy quality but I thought you all might like to see this

Andy Smith got it a bit wrong

Travis McGowan, riding for Reading Bulldogs Elite league speedway team, engine blew up going into turn 3 so he had to bale out. Lucky that is an air fence not the metal posts thats behind it!!!!

click on image for bigger version

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fate: my thought, exactly!

I only fell over with my hubby's bike the other day, rode into some mud, stopped all of a sudden, was hung with cameras at the time, and had to save those first (of course!), and his has this rod, you know, that makes the frame a real triangle (DO you know?) --- well, long story short: I did not get off in time and fell to the side, saving the cameras, so that rod pressed into my thigh --- the bruise was a real SIGHT!

Therefore:
"OUCH" again!

OP
Hoppy

Hoppy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
Photos NOT OK to edit
LaFoto said:
Fate: my thought, exactly!

I only fell over with my hubby's bike the other day, rode into some mud, stopped all of a sudden, was hung with cameras at the time, and had to save those first (of course!), and his has this rod, you know, that makes the frame a real triangle (DO you know?) --- well, long story short: I did not get off in time and fell to the side, saving the cameras, so that rod pressed into my thigh --- the bruise was a real SIGHT!

Therefore:
"OUCH" again!

The rod is called a crossbar.
So where's the pictures of this classic accident then???:lol: especially the bruise :lmao:

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey!
I did NOT take a photograph of the inside of my thighs for you. Bruised or NOT bruised. You will not get to see this.
And I was on my own.
So hmph ... no other photographer around to capture that nice little fall for eternity (do you understand that and why I am grateful for that !?!?! :greenpbl: :lol: )

OP
Hoppy

Hoppy

Reaction score
Website
Photos NOT OK to edit
LaFoto said:
Hey!
I did NOT take a photograph of the inside of my thighs for you. Bruised or NOT bruised. You will not get to see this.
And I was on my own.
So hmph ... no other photographer around to capture that nice little fall for eternity (do you understand that and why I am grateful for that !?!?! :greenpbl: :lol: )

HEEHEE sorry :oops: :hugs: :D

lostprophet

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not surprised he fell off it looks like someone left a "turn one photography" sign on the shale :lol: :lol:

Great timing though :thumbup:

Most reactions