Reaction score
According to Lostprophet 8 miles from Purgatory
Website
www.ianhopgoodphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry for the iffy quality but I thought you all might like to see this

Andy Smith got it a bit wrong

Travis McGowan, riding for Reading Bulldogs Elite league speedway team, engine blew up going into turn 3 so he had to bale out. Lucky that is an air fence not the metal posts thats behind it!!!!

click on image for bigger version

Fate: my thought, exactly!

I only fell over with my hubby's bike the other day, rode into some mud, stopped all of a sudden, was hung with cameras at the time, and had to save those first (of course!), and his has this rod, you know, that makes the frame a real triangle (DO you know?) --- well, long story short: I did not get off in time and fell to the side, saving the cameras, so that rod pressed into my thigh --- the bruise was a real SIGHT!

Therefore:
"OUCH" again!

LaFoto said:
Fate: my thought, exactly!

I only fell over with my hubby's bike the other day, rode into some mud, stopped all of a sudden, was hung with cameras at the time, and had to save those first (of course!), and his has this rod, you know, that makes the frame a real triangle (DO you know?) --- well, long story short: I did not get off in time and fell to the side, saving the cameras, so that rod pressed into my thigh --- the bruise was a real SIGHT!

Therefore:
"OUCH" again!

The rod is called a crossbar.
So where's the pictures of this classic accident then???:lol: especially the bruise :lmao:

Hey!
I did NOT take a photograph of the inside of my thighs for you. Bruised or NOT bruised. You will not get to see this.
And I was on my own.
So hmph ... no other photographer around to capture that nice little fall for eternity (do you understand that and why I am grateful for that !?!?! :greenpbl: :lol: )

LaFoto said:
Hey!
I did NOT take a photograph of the inside of my thighs for you. Bruised or NOT bruised. You will not get to see this.
And I was on my own.
So hmph ... no other photographer around to capture that nice little fall for eternity (do you understand that and why I am grateful for that !?!?! :greenpbl: :lol: )

HEEHEE sorry :oops: :hugs: :D

I'm not surprised he fell off it looks like someone left a "turn one photography" sign on the shale :lol: :lol:

Great timing though :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back