What's new

WHERE EVIL ROAMS

deggimatt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
572
Reaction score
56
Location
malta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope you like this one!
COmment pls.
small.jpg
 
Thank you
 
I like it also, might be a bit better if u got the whole road on the right side.
 
Great picture, I like it a lot. Could you tell us how you post-processed it?
 
Theres nothing special. The mist is natural so I didn'y make it. That photo was shot on Mount Etna (Volcano) about 2400 mtrs. I did some burning. And it's HDR.
 
I really like this one too. I usually don't care for street photos but this one has a real creepy feel to it and the s curves so make this photo very interesting! Nice find on this one!!!!
 
Thank you!:wink:
 
great shot! I like your use of HDR on this one.
 
Cheers!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom