What's new

Where I spent the 4th of July

EIngerson

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,544
Reaction score
1,651
Location
San Diego, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Ikei Beach. Located on Ikei Island, Okinawa, Japan. We come here every year for the 4th of July. Its an absolutely fantastic place.

I hope you all enjoy Independence day as much as I did.

1.
Ikei-3 by Ingerson Photo, on Flickr
2.
Ikei-7 by Ingerson Photo, on Flickr
3.
Ikei-10 by Ingerson Photo, on Flickr
 
Good for you...we're stuck here at home for the next 10 weeks...I enjoyed your shots.

Thanks Izzie, Fortunate for me, this is where I live. Not a bad place to be stuck….. lol
 
Ugh. I spent it stuck in my house while the wife is off partying, killing the boredom by taking pictures. That is a gorgeous place, and I'm supremely jealous.:x
 
Jealous, we've had rain yesterday at and today.
 
Did you take your Geiger counter...?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom