What's new

Where I spent the 4th of July

Went out again today. It's hard living here. There is absolutely NOTHING to photograph…….
awwww you poor thing... Mish have to find a way to make you feel better ;)




On a serious note, you're completely changing the perception of Japan I had while beeing there. Unfortunately I've never been to their beaches, all I saw was concrete, factories, and a bit of tradition... and apparently, I spent the most of the time there on the least interesting of all islands, Hokkaido
 
I'm down on Okinawa. It is absolutely fantastic here. It's been fantastic living here. I'll have to post some of my Mount Fuji pics from my trips to Mainland.
 
I didn't say fantastic enough so….."FANTASTIC"
 
I didn't say fantastic enough so….."FANTASTIC"

you're wrong, like completely wrong!

"FANTASTIC" would be if me and Mish were there ;)
 
I didn't say fantastic enough so….."FANTASTIC"
I spent most of three years there '77, '78, '79.

It was nicknamed the "Rock" back then, most jarheads I knew at the time did not like being stationed there.

I personally enjoyed it, and extended my tour three times to stay there that long.
 
I didn't say fantastic enough so….."FANTASTIC"
I spent most of three years there '77, '78, '79.

It was nicknamed the "Rock" back then, most jarheads I knew at the time did not like being stationed there.

I personally enjoyed it, and extended my tour three times to stay there that long.

We still call it the Rock. I'm on Camp Schwab which is currently known as "Sparta" lol. I can see why you stayed longer. The SCUBA diving is "fantastic" too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom