where is the UPS guy....

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
im so anxious. the UPS guy has a nice tokina wide angle lens in his truck. please hurry up i want to play with it....hahah:lol::p

It will be there in a couple days. Here is the tracking number. HU671809IF0034879106ZQ0975476809483JJ61398474YTSJ.:D

Jerry

He's also got my 70-200, let's go find him!

haha, a while ago i had everything delivered to work, and i had my UPS guys phone number. he was really cool. i would find him times and pickup my package. we would always joke around and if i saw him on the road, he or i would pretend to swerve like we were going to hit eachother LOL.

My UPS guy is probably scared of me. I get alot of stuff for my computer though Newegg and Amazon (not to mention Ebay) sometimes when he comes to the door I jump from the bushes screaming "GIMMIE, GIMMIE, GIMMIE!!!" I don't do it too often, once or twice, could have been three or four times, definitley no more than five... :p

My UPS guy is probably scared of me. I get alot of stuff for my computer though Newegg and Amazon (not to mention Ebay) sometimes when he comes to the door I jump from the bushes screaming "GIMMIE, GIMMIE, GIMMIE!!!" I don't do it too often, once or twice, could have been three or four times, definitley no more than five... :p

hahah, yea thats kinda creapy.... LOL.

i have been known to open the door right before he knocks thought, just cause i hear the truck and IM READY...

hell i met him at the truck for my 24-70 nikkor

:lol: I had the same feeling last week.

oh yeah i like it. it stays on the camera most of the time. its kinda heavy but i cannot complain for what it does. its also built like a tank. its just one of those lens that does the job and its very sharp.

...hell i met him at the truck for my 24-70 nikkor

That one is also on my 'to get' list. How do you like it?

oh and UPS came, the lens is cool, its strange standing like one foot from my car and being able to capture the whole thing in the frame. this lens isnt going to get a ton of use probably. but when i do need it, its worth its weight in gold cause none of my other lens can get this wide... tokina 11-16 FTW, well at least for now until i get an FX in the future.

just took this interior shot of my car with the new lens, i must say it does its job well. the camera was setup on a tripod in the backseat, i used the remote and bracketed like 5 shots manually. HDR merge with photomatix. it was done at F8 so i could get more stuff in focus, but im very happy with how sharp this lens is. even after the hdr merge, and i know i probably had a tiny bit of camera shake cause i was sitting in the car with the camera. but my full resolution copy the speedometer numbers are still pretty clear.

carinterior_1.jpg

Most reactions

Back