What's new

Where the Bloody Hell Are You?!

snaremop

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken in Australia as you might have guessed by the title...
These were back when I wasn't really into photography..
2qvuz61.jpg


2qchx60.jpg
 
Why would we guess the presented photos were taken in Australia from your title?
(Sorry, maybe I'm only asking because English is not my first language).
And, well ... these have a bit of a snapshot character, don't you think so yourself?
 
An advertising campaign has recently been run by (I assume) the Australia tourist board. It shows a lot of amazing shots of Australia with voice-overs of all the things that the Aussies have done to make tourists feel welcome. The 'punch-line' at the end is a girl walking up the beach asking 'so where the bloody hell are you?'

I think you can still see the advert at www.wherethebloodyhellareyou.com

One of my favourite adverts and I now really, really want to go to Australia!

Chris
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom