Where the heck did the subject go?

RickyN29

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay, one last 'hahafunny' thread! I promise!

A squirrel was sitting on a post, kept looking at me, so I decide to snap a pic. I get him in frame, press the shutter, and when the mirror popped back down, I was like, "Where the heck did it go?!"

I look out, and see the squirrel is now in the tree......I check the picture.....

(poor quality, shutter a little slow) but priceless timing!

squirel.jpg

This is a funny photo! :D
You really captured the best of moments, though that very moment happened "behind the mirror", what fun to see the outcome, righ?
Have you ever considered cropping the picture so we get nearer to the "where-is-the"-subject? Or doesn't the photo allow for that?

LaFoto said:
This is a funny photo! :D
You really captured the best of moments, though that very moment happened "behind the mirror", what fun to see the outcome, righ?
Have you ever considered cropping the picture so we get nearer to the "where-is-the"-subject? Or doesn't the photo allow for that?

Yeah, it was shot at 300mm, about 400 feet away, so this was already incredibly small in frame (there was a pond between me and the subject, so I could not get closer. The quality was already too low, but feel free to crop it so I can see what you mean. Who knows, might work.

Most reactions

Back