where they meet

afoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a long exposure without clouds! (breaking out of my shell!)

i found this wonderful spot where a fresh water river runs into the ocean. the tide was super low so i was able to capture the water flowing over the ocean rocks.
my camera and i waded into the middle of the river (not an easy feat when you consider all the rocks are slippery and sharp with kelp and barnacles.)

c&c please!
my favourite part is where the ocean starts and you can see all the small pebbles and kelp underwater before the ocean floor drops off. i do however always have a hard time with my horizontal compositions and i can't decided if the foreground is to busy, or does the image even have a focal point or something that draws your attention?

where they meet by abbye dahl, on Flickr

Impeccable. That's all I can say. Nothing to make me unhappy :hug::.

Great Shot. I see in another post you explain your filters. Thank you

Lovely shot! You do get some wonderful color in these... very nice! :)

afoto very nice image and without clouds on the coast :thumbup:. I like the colour contrast between the ocean and the sky.

WesternGuy

I gotta figure out how to use filters! Good work!

Lovely work!

I am wondering, though, is that halo/glowy thing an effect of your GND filters? How did you get around that hill on the right?

Lovely work!

I am wondering, though, is that halo/glowy thing an effect of your GND filters? How did you get around that hill on the right?

i didn't end up using any gradient filters on this shot, because the sun was lighting the foreground so it wasn't really necessary, i see the haloing your talking about... very subtle but i'm not sure what caused it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back